Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Zeitschrift für Evidenz, Fortbildung und Qualität im Gesundheitswesen
Hameed, L.M. and F.M. Nor. Public and Private Shares in the Distribution of Doctors in Malaysia. in Conference on Management and Muamalah (CoMM 2014), 26-27 May 2014: Synergizing Knowledge on Management and Muamalah. 2014. Kolej Universiti Islam Selangor.
- Privatising Healthcare in Malaysia: Power, Policy and Profits.Journal of Contemporary Asia. 2009; 39: 50-62
Ng, C.J., Y.K. Lee, and N. Mathers, Culture and Shared Decision Making Conference Plenary Lecture, in ISDM-ISEHC 2015 Joint International Shared Decision-Making and International Society for Evidence-Based Health Care Conference, 19-22 Jul 2015. 2015: University of Sydney.
Malaysian Medical Council. ‘Duties of a doctor’ http://www.mmc.gov.my/v1/docs/Duties%20of%20a%20Doctor%20-updated-.pdf. 2001.
Economic Planning Unit, 11th Malaysia Plan, 2016-2010. Anchoring Growth on People. . 2015, Kuala Lumpur: Percetakan Nasional Malaysia.
Hashini Kavishtri, K. and A.M. Noorsila, Integrated health database for Malaysians in 5 years, in The New Straits Times. 2017.
- An overview of patient involvement in healthcare decision-making: a situational analysis of the Malaysian context.BMC Health Serv Res. 2013; 13: 408
- Making The Choice: Deciding what to do about early stage prostate cancer.Universiti Putra Malaysia, Serdang2014
Najwa, A.A., Patient Involvement In Decision-Making: A Cross-Sectional Study Of Adult Patients Attending Rural Health Clinics, in Department of Primary Care Medicine. 2016, University of Malaya: Kuala Lumpur.
- Patient involvement in decision-making: a cross-sectional study in a Malaysian primary care clinic.BMJ Open. 2016; 6.
- Antibiotic and shared decision-making preferences among adolescents in Malaysia.Patient Prefer Adherence. 2015; 9: 665-673
DMIT Group. Decision Making in Insulin Therapy. Shared Decision Making Journal Club. 2017 24 Apr 2017]; Available from: http://dmit.um.edu.my/?modul=Journal_Club.
Alden, D., et al., Developing cross-cultural measures of desired medical decision making involvement for the asia pacific region: A seven country study Med Decis Making, 2016. 36 (2nd Asia-Pacific Conference of the Society for Medical Decision Making)(4): p. E53.
The Ottawa Hospital Research Institute. Decision Aid Summary: “Making Choices: Should I Start Insulin?”. 24 April 2017]; Available from: https://decisionaid.ohri.ca/AZsumm.php?ID=1558.
- Factors influencing implementation of a patient decision aid in a developing country: an exploratory study.Implementation Science. 2017; 12: 40