Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Zeitschrift für Evidenz, Fortbildung und Qualität im Gesundheitswesen
- Lessons from the East—China's rapidly evolving health care system.New England Journal of Medicine. 2015; 372: 1281-1285
- Health care in China: improvement, challenges, and reform.CHEST Journal. 2013; 143: 524-531
- Early appraisal of China's huge and complex health-care reforms.The Lancet. 2012; 379: 833-842
Information Office of the State Council . A White Paper on Medical and Health Services in China: Information Office of the State Council The People's Republic of China,; 2012 [03.04.2017]. Available from: http://english.gov.cn/archive/white_paper/2014/08/23/content_281474982986476.htm.
- Trends in access to health services and financial protection in China between 2003 and 2011: a cross-sectional study.The Lancet. 2012; 379: 805-814
- Health system reforms, violence against doctors and job satisfaction in the medical profession: a cross-sectional survey in Zhejiang Province, Eastern China.BMJ open. 2014; 4: e006431
- 10-year trends in the production and attrition of Chinese medical graduates: an analysis of nationwide data.The Lancet. 2016; 388: S11
PRC NHaFPCot. China sets up new system to optimize medical resources 2015 [03.04.2017]. Available from: http://en.nhfpc.gov.cn/2015-09/16/c_46816.htm.
- Tensions between medical professionals and patients in mainland China.Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics. 2011; 20: 458-465
- Investigation on hospital violence 2003-2012 in China.Chinese Hospitals. 2014; : 1-3
- Patient Satisfaction with Hospital Inpatient Care: Effects of Trust, Medical Insurance and Perceived Quality of Care.PloS one. 2016; 11: e0164366
- Patient–physician mistrust and violence against physicians in Guangdong Province, China: a qualitative study.BMJ open. 2015; 5: e008221
- Patient trust in physicians: empirical evidence from Shanghai.China. Chinese medical journal. 2016; 129: 814
- Patient–physician trust in China: health education for the public.The Lancet. 2016; 388: 2991
- Shared decision-making in the medical encounter what does it mean.Social Science Medicine. 1997; 44: 681-692
- The enduring and evolving nature of the patient–physician relationship.Patient education and counseling. 2000; 39: 5-15
- Rebuilding patient-physician trust in China.The Lancet. 2016; 388: 755
- Shared decision-making in the People's republic of china: current status and future directions.Patient preference and adherence. 2015; 9: 1129
- Assessing the feasibility and quality of shared decision making in china: evaluating a clinical encounter intervention for chinese patients.Patient preference and adherence. 2016; 10: 2341
- Shared decision making between Chinese medical staff members and patients with coronary heart disease: study protocol for a multicenter, large sample, cross-sectional, open-label, clinical survey.Clinical Trials in Degenerative Diseases. 2016; 1: 166
- Colorectal cancer patients’ participant roles during operation treatment decision making process:a cross-sectional study.Chinese Journal of Nursing. 2014; 49
- Influences of shared decision making on schizophrenic treatment compliance.Journal of Clinical psychosomatic diseases. 2015; 21: 116-118
- Advance in shared-decision-making by doctors, nurses and patients, Journal of Nursing Science.. 2016; 31: 103-105
- Review of Foreign Joint Decision-making between Doctors and Patients.Medicine & Philosophy. 2016; 37: 1-4
- Physicians should be in a Dominant Position in Clinical Decision Making Based on Mutual Trust.Medicine & Philosophy. 2015; 36: 21-23
- Study on the Clinical Experience of Diagnosis and Treatment of Diabetes Club Patients with the Common Decision Model of Doctors and Patients.Diabetes New World. 2016; 19: 197-198
Elwyn G. OPTION 12 - Chinese version 2009 [18.04.2017]. Available from: http://www.optioninstrument.org/uploads/2/4/0/4/24040341/chinese_version.pdf.
Härter M, Scholl I, Hou W-H, Liang H-W. SDM-9-Q Mandarin Chinese: Patient as parenter; 2017 [18.04.2017]. Available from: http://www.patient-als-partner.de/media/sdm-q-doc_mandarin.pdf.
Freezing Point. Three fellows of the doctor patient relationship - an experiment: China Youth Daily; 2015 [27.03.2017]. Available from: http://zqb.cyol.com/html/2015-06/24/nw.D110000zgqnb_20150624_1-12.htm?from=groupmessage.
People - Health Channel . Rebuilding trust-2015 doctor-patient relationship rebuilding report 2015 [03.04.2017]. Available from: http://health.people.com.cn/n/2015/0924/c398004-27627962.html.
- Cultural challenges to engaging patients in shared decision making.Patient Education and Counseling. 2017; 100: 18-24
Khairullah D, Khairullah ZY. Cultural values and decision-making in China.
Hofstede G. The 6-D model of national culture [28.03.2017]. Available from: http://geerthofstede.com/culture-geert-hofstede-gert-jan-hofstede/6d-model-of-national-culture/.
- Tolerating uncertainty—the next medical revolution?.New England Journal of Medicine. 2016; 375: 1713-1715
Zhang Q WH, Dong X, Chen X, Wang F, Fan Z, Zhou Y, Liu Y, Wan X, Zhang M. A survey analysis of doctors’ and patients’ perceptions of shared decision making in China. Abstracts of the 17th Cochrane Colloquium. 2009.
Zhang M LG, Wang H, Chen X, Zhang Q, Wang F, Fan Z, Zhou Y. Barriers and concerns in patient perceptions of shared decision making in China. Evidence in the era of globalisation Abstracts of the 16th Cochrane Colloquium. 2008.
- Preferences for participation in shared decision-making among cataract patients in urban southern China: a cross-sectional study.The Lancet. 2016; 388: S56
Biao Xu. Shared decision making in China BMJ online: BMJ; 2010 [13.03.2017]. Available from: http://blogs.bmj.com/bmj/2010/12/23/biao-xu-shared-decision-making-in-china/.
- Implementing shared decision making in the NHS.BMJ. 2010; : 341
National Health and Family Planning Commission of the PRC . China's cancer prevention and treatment three-year action plan (2015-2017) 2016 [28.03.2017]. Available from: http://en.nhfpc.gov.cn/2016-01/08/c_68740.htm.
- Epidemic trend, screening, and early detection and treatment of cancer in Chinese population.Cancer Biology & Medicine. 2017; 14: 50-59
- China national lung cancer screening guideline with low-dose computed tomography (2015 version).Thoracic cancer. 2015; 6: 812-818