Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Zeitschrift für Evidenz, Fortbildung und Qualität im Gesundheitswesen
- Making Medicare: The politics of universal health care in Australia.UNSW Press, 2013
- Evidence-based decision-making within Australia's pharmaceutical benefits scheme.Issue Brief (Commonw Fund). 2009; 60: 1-13
Australien Institute of Health and Welfare. Health Report. In: Australia's Health 2012. Canberra: AIHW; 2012. S. 485.
OECD. Health at a Glance 2013. OECD Publishing; 2013. (OECD Indicators). Available: .
- The Costs and Sources of Finance of Australian Health Services*.Economic Record. 1967; 43: 518-543
- Voluntary Insurance and the Incidence of Hospital Costs*.Australian Economic Papers. 1967; 6: 171-191
- Maximising the impact of health technology assessment: the Australian case.National Centre for Health Program Evaluation Melbourne, 1991
- A history of the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme, 1947–1992.Department of Human Services and Health, 1995
Australasian Legal Information Institute. National Health Act 1953, S.101 [online]. Available: http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/cth/%20consol_act/nha1953147/s101.html/, accessed: 11.06.2014.
- Meeting the information needs of a national drug payer: aspirations of the guidelines from Australia.Drug Development Research. 2010; 71: 463-469
Pharmaceutical Benefits Advisory Committee. Guidelines for preparing submissions to the Pharmaceutical Benefits Advisory. Canberra: Commonwealth of Australia; 2013. Available: http://www.pbac.pbs.gov.au/content/information/printable-files/pbacg-book.pdf.
- The role of value for money in public insurance coverage decisions for drugs in Australia: a retrospective analysis 1994–2004.Med Decis Making. 2008; 28: 713-722
Pharmaceutical Benefits Advisory Committee. Quadrivalent Human Papillomavirus (Types 6, 11, 16, 18) recombinant vaccine, injection, 0.5 mL, Gardasil [online]. 02.03.2007. Available: http://www.pbs.gov.au/info/industry/listing/elements/pbac-meetings/psd/2006-11/pbac-psd-gardasil-nov06, accessed: 11.06.2014.
- The use of QALY weights for QALY calculations: a review of industry submissions requesting listing on the Australian Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme 2002–4.Pharmacoeconomics. 2008; 26: 297-310
Chalkidou K, Lopert R, Gerber A. Paying for “End-of-Life” Drugs in Australia, Germany, and the United Kingdom: Balancing Policy, Pragmatism, and Societal Values [online]. Available: http://www.commonwealthfund.org/Publications/Issue-Briefs/2012/Jan/Paying-for-End-of-Life-Drugs.aspx, accessed: 11.06.2014.
Centre for Health Economics Research and Evaluation. Extended Medicare Safety Net Review Report 2009. Canberra: Australian Government Department of Health & Ageing; 2009. Available: http://www.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/Review_%20Extended_Medicare_Safety_Net/$File/ExtendedMedicareSafetyNetReview.pdf.
Centre for Health Economics Research and Evaluation. Extended Medicare Safety Net Review of Capping Arrangements Report 2011. Canberra: Commonwealth of Australia 2011; 2011. (volume 11.06.2014). Available: http://www.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/2011_Review_Extended_Medicare_Safety_Net/$File/Final%20Report%20-%20Review%20of%20EMSN%20benefit%20capping%20June%202011.pdf.
- Cost-effectiveness of mammographic screening in Australia.Aust J Public Health. 1993; 17: 42-50
- Counting the costs of mammography screening: first year results from the Sydney study.Med J Aust. 1990; 152 (9–71): 466
- A cost utility analysis of mammography screening in Australia.Soc Sci Med. 1992; 34: 993-1004
Medical Services Advisory Committee. National Cervical Screening Program Renewal: Effectiveness modelling and economic evaluation in the Australian setting [online]. Nov. 2013. Available: http://www.cancerscreening.gov.au/internet/screening/publishing.nsf/Content/754127911763F571CA257B8A001ADDC5/$File/Renewal%20Economic%20Evaluation.pdf, accessed: 12.06.2014.
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of screening by faecal occult blood testing for colorectal cancer in Australia.Aust N Z J Public Health. 1996; 20: 138-143
- Fifteen years of bowel cancer screening policy in Australia: putting evidence into practice?.Med J Aust. 2010; 193: 37-42